- Copy Report BCCIIXMLT1
- (you can change the way of filling internal table xml_table if necessary)
- you don't need the part between
*-- render the DOM back into an output stream/internal tableand
*-- print the whole DOM tree as a list...Comment it out or simply delete it
- Rename form print_node to your liking e.g. process_node
- In your new form you need three extra variables:
data: attribs type ref to IF_IXML_NAMED_NODE_MAP, attrib_node type ref to IF_IXML_NODE, attrib_value type string.
- After the lines:
when if_ixml_node=>co_node_element. string = pNode->get_name( ).Insert:
attribs = pNode->get_attributes( ). clear attrib_value. case string. when ''. "put your XML tag name here attrib_node = attribs->get_named_item(name = '' ). "put your XML attribute name here attrib_value = attrib_node->get_value( ).
- replace the write statements to whatever you need
Voila! That's it! It did work for me. (In my case the part of the program:
when if_ixml_node=>co_node_text.has been never reached.)